The world of laser technology has become very commonplace in a number of different medical fields. The chiropractic industry is the latest field to use this form of technology. This is thanks to the use of K-Laser technology.
The concept of the K-Laser is that it will target many issues in the body right from the bloodstream. In this case, the K-Laser can be administered with a sensible process:
1. The laser will work with red or near-infrared wavelengths of light. The K-Laser will specifically function at this range with a power level of 500 milliwatts or more.
2. The laser can be beamed onto a proper part of the body. In particular, it will be beamed into a space that is underneath the muscle tissue and near the capillaries or blood vessels in the body.
3. The red blood cells in the blood vessels near the administration point will be stimulated to the point where they will work rather quickly.
4. The oxygen particles in cells will also be released as needed so they will become more energetic and capable of managing different functions as required.
This is a rather helpful procedure that is being used by hundreds of chiropractors around the country. It is used in traditional offices and even in some veterinary stations as needed.
What Role Does the K-Laser Play?
There are many roles that K-Laser technology will play in a treatment:
- It will move deep through the body’s tissues to make it easier for certain problems to be targeted as necessary.
- It will adjust pains in a part of the body with the use of continuous or changing frequencies depending on the needs the patient might have.
- The high power of the laser will also allow for a greater amount of treatment at a given time, thus ensuring that the treatment time may be reduced as needed.
- It is also designed to be safe and easy to work with. It will not work with any intensely physical movements or adjustments as the laser will work without a person having to touch a spot that has to be treated.
What Can Laser Treatment Work For?
These lasers may work for cases where the body needs help with arthritis pains, lower back pains, hip or elbow pain and even cervical pain. Problems like muscle spasms may also be controlled through this process.
If there is a pain problems in your body then the odds are this laser treatment process may help you out with keeping its problems from being any worse than it already might be.
How Many Treatments Are Needed?
You can get plenty of assistance with this particular treatment but the number of sessions that you will require when getting the K-Laser system to work for your body’s needs will vary based on your requirements at large.
Many people can respond to the treatment in about three to six sessions. However, those who have chronic or recurring conditions that need a little more attention will often need additional sessions just to make the setup work as needed. You may want to talk with your doctor to see what your requirements may be when getting help from this special laser system.