Bly Family Chiropractic was established in 1985 and has since been accredited as one of the best teams of chiropractors in central Illinois. Based in Bloomington, IL Bly Family Chiropractic has made their name in the hearts of thousands of individuals across the area by relieving them from their pain and mobility restrictions. As a result, Bly Family Chiropractic has cultivated a reputation throughout Bloomington, IL for sustainable pain relief and lasting rehabilitation.
The Team of Chiropractors in Bloomington, IL
The practice’s team of chiropractors in Bloomington, IL who empower individuals to get back on their feet again are Dr. Timothy Bly and Dr. Lindsey Grahn. Leading the practice since day one, Dr. Timothy Bly is an alumni of Palmer college of Chiropractic and graduated on 1983. After his graduation, he worked for Buescher Chiropractic Clinic as an associate, and then in 1985 he went on to start the Bly Family Chiropractic.
Since then, Bly Family Chiropractic has never looked back. In 2001, Bly Family Chiropractic has moved on to a new 5000 sq. ft. building to help grow the practice. In 2001, Bly Family Chiropractic became one of the first institutes in Illinois to integrate the new Pulstar technique which uses advanced computer technology to investigate and correct spinal irregularities.
Dr. Lindsay Grahn graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in April 2015. She is the newest addition to the Bly Family Chiropractic and is already quickly becoming one of the most popular chiropractors in Bloomington, IL.
Providing Complete Care in More Ways Than One
The Bly Family Chiropractic offers comprehensive treatments that focus on whole body health. Some of the most notable treatments include:
- Cold Laser Therapy – Laser therapy can be used for decreasing Inflammatory operations with excellent results. It is also used for Pain management and low back pain. It also helps improving strains, sprains, and tendon ruptures. It also improves joint disorders and muscle disorders.
- Active Release Technique – Also known as ART in the health and wellness world, this approach is used to decrease muscle pain or sudden injury. In ART technique, the patient or the chiropractor applies a significant amount of pressure in the areas of pain or sprain. This technique is very helpful for athletes who experience these type of pain very often.
- Spinal Decompression – It is very effective in treating sciatica, arm pains and headaches. The spinal decompression table basically, pulls your spine, to differentiate it from the vertebrae, thereby decompressing the spine, and hence treating your pain.
- Pro-Adjuster – Pro-Adjuster is the name behind the Pulstar technology. The system help address spinal issues and pain by applying an oscillating force with continuous motion.
- Massage Therapy – To help facilitate chiropractic adjustments, the specialists of Bly Family Chiropractic offer massage therapy to help release tight muscles and scar tissue that may be restricting range of motion.
- Supplements & Supports – Dietary supplements and pillow supports also improves in cases of spinal sprain.
Chiropractic treatment is known as the biggest alternative system of medicine. When we are speaking about chiropractic treatment, we must never forget the Bly Family Chiropractic in Bloomington, Illinois. Bly Family Chiropractic helps those who suffer from back pain and other injuries a better life after chiropractic treatment.
For more information, visit:
Bly Family Chiropractic
2501 E College Ave. Ste. C
Bloomington, IL 61704
Phone: (309) 661-1155